CoreGUI's internal filesystem contains many applications, some of which may have no user-interactable forms.
A list of the system applications can be found below, relative to their folders.
(Please note these directories are as of version 1.2.4 (Enterprise). Non-Enterprise versions contain the same directory layout with potentially more applications, excluding the enterprise folder.)
Some applications, such as Tasklistz are also known to display their file path in the application title.
- clp.coregui.bstrap (1.2.4 Bstrap equivelant)
- clp.coregui.errep (1.2.4 AppCrash equivelant)
- clp.coregui.mnd (1.2.4 mnd equivelant)
- clp.coregui.NetAdapters (1.2.4 NetAdapters equivelant)
- clp.coregui.reinit (1.2.4 reinit equivelant)
Autostart used to contain SOWARN and an application to detect if CGUIWP32 was installed.
This has later been removed due to security vulnerabilities, however CoreGUI's F1 will still call CGUIWP32 if it is installed.
- enterprise (Only in Enterprise Versions)
- Incompatibility Warnings
Below you can find a list of scrapped expiremental/System Applications.