Jump to navigation Jump to search
CoreGUI V1.2.4 B123667-FUTMA is a build created for V1.2.4 designed to upgrade users to the latest version of the CoreGUI-ARM branch.
- The 'Start Automatic Updates' service check will never finish if the updates service is disabled, this must be manually clicked many times for it to close.
- The Updater if cancelled, will show a dead window behind it waiting for an action to happen.
- This build is listed as 'CoreGUI v1.2.4 Series for ARM32' despite being compiled for x86 processors.
- V1.2.4 Series builds have an issue on CORE systems which will cause an error if CoreGUI cannot find 'WUAPP.exe'.
- This build will throw an error if the F1 AppOpacit file cannot be found and attempt to reset it, this will crash CoreGUI if it does not have permission.
- The CoreGUI Features on Demand App will sometimes start with a heigher height than the screen resolution.
- fmgrv2 has a known bug where the Folder panel has a scrollbar present at the bottom for no apparent reason.
- MD5's cannot be copied from eMD5-This when called from fmgrv2.
- The Switch2PrivTB icon in the dock does nothing.